Our goal as music educators is to train our students in various disciplines of the musical arts. To obtain this goal, students will be coached in proper technique, theory, musicality, history, performance skills, memorization, improvisation, ear training, and much more! Our policies are as follows:
• If you decide to stop taking lessons, we require one week notice, preferably written or email
• Recitals are fun! (Spring Recital and Christmas Friends & Family Concert)
• If a scheduled lesson is cancelled by us and a sub is not provided, you will be refunded for that lesson
• 5% family discount
**After 6 months' continuous enrollment, students receive 2 free summer vacation days. A weeks' notice is required for your scheduled vacation day(s) & your month will be pro-rated.
• There are no lessons the dates of Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Holidays, and July 4th. Closed dates are always posted in advance. Our social media sites will be updated per CLOSED days and unexpected inclement weather. We pro-rate for Closed days.
• There is a $15.00 late fee if tuition is not paid in full by the 10th
** PLEASE NOTE: There will be no credit or make-up for lessons cancelled by the student. Our teachers are paid for their contracted day & time; this is their livelihood. Please feel free to fill your spot with a friend or family member if you cannot be present – just let us know you will not be there and who is coming, easy breezy!